Great for game day or any time appetizers are on the menu!
8 ounces cream cheese
½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
1 jar of large dill pickles
2 packages of bacon (approx 26 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a microwaveable bowl, add cream cheese and cheddar. Mix them as best as possible and microwave for 30-45 seconds. Remove from microwave and mix well.
- Cut pickles lengthwise and scoop out most of the innards. Once innards have been removed, add in the cheese mixture from earlier to each piece. Do not overstuff or the bacon may not wrap properly.
- Wrap bacon around pickles until entirely covered. Stick a toothpick through each to ensure bacon stays fully wrapped.
- Place all the bacon wrapped pickles onto a foiled baking sheet. Place in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until bacon is cooked through. Use broil for 2-3 minutes near the end for extra crispy bacon!
*Tip: You can pre-cook some of the bacon to reduce cooking time in the oven. If using this tip, ensure bacon is still easily malleable for wrapping!*