Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
• 1 chicken breast (approx. 200 g), diced into small pieces
• 1/4 onion, diced and cooked in coconut oil (optional)
• 1/2 red bell pepper (approx. 100 g), diced into small pieces
• 1/2 zucchini or cucumber (approx. 50-70 g), diced into small
• 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds (approx. 5 g) (or use sliced
• 14 blueberries (approx. 35 g) (or another berry)
• 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut milk (from cans)
• 1 Tablespoon (9 g) curry powder
• Salt to taste
• 2 Tablespoons (4 g) cilantro, finely chopped
• Coconut oil to cook with
• Lettuce leaves to serve with
- Cook the diced chicken in 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil until the chicken pieces are fully cooked.
Place the cooked chicken pieces into a bowl and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add into the bowl the diced bell pepper, cucumber or zucchini, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, and optional cooked onion pieces.
- Mix together with the coconut milk, curry powder, salt to taste, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with lettuce leaves or by itself.
Nutritional Data (estimates) – per serving:
Calories: 385 Fat: 30g Net Carbohydrates: 5 g Protein: 23 g