For ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
For chicken drumsticks
- 4 lb chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasonings
- Place all the ranch recipe ingredients in a jar with a lid. Cover and shake until well combined. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 500F with the baking rack in the middle. Line a 9″x13″ rimmed pan or baking dish with parchment paper or foil for easier cleanup. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons of ranch seasoning, 1 tablespoon smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon black ground pepper, 1.5 tablespoon garlic powder, and 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Pat dry the chicken drumsticks with paper towels. Sprinkle salt.
- Combine the chicken drumsticks and seasoning together in a large ziplock bag or a bowl and massage the seasoning into the meat. Massage it well to coat. Sprinkle more salt.
- Arrange the chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet or baking dish. Now, place the pan into the preheated oven and bake at 500F the first 15 minutes and then 375F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place a foil on top to prevent the top from burning and place it back to the oven and cook it more for 30 min.
- Check your chicken if it’s done. When the meat is easily torn off the chicken with a fork and the internal temperature registers at 165F the chicken drumsticks are done baking.
- Remove from the oven, then transfer the chicken thighs to a serving plate and allow to rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with parsley or cilantro if you wish.
- Serve while hot.