- 5 tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons
- Begin by seasoning both sides of each fillet.
- Cut the first lemon into slices to lay on top of each fillet.
- Heat a pan large enough to fit 5 fillets, adding half of the butter and half of the olive oil.
- Squeeze half a lemon over each side as it cooks.
- Once the first side has turned golden, turn over and cook on the other side. Add the remaining olive oil and butter.
- Add the lemon slices to each fillet once they are almost done cooking, allowing them to sit until the slices soften slightly before removing from heat.
- Serve while hot.