- 2 lbs pork, sliced into strips
- 1 medium-size bittermelon
- 1 small size onion, chopped
- ½ garlic, chopped
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon ground peppercorns
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- Marinate pork strips in ½ coconut aminos, a dash of salt and pepper for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a wok, heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork in batches until color changes to brown and start to sizzle, set aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic and onion until fragrant. Add in the bitter melon and stir cook for 1 to 2 minutes then add in ¼ cup of water.
- Continue to cook for another 3 to 5 minutes or until the bitter melon is just cooked.
- Add in the pork and coconut aminos and stir cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve while hot.