- 12-16 oz Smoked Turkey or Chicken Sausage sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups sweet potato, diced (1 large)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colour)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 TB Italian seasoning (or favourite spice blend)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Add the sausage, veggies, and minced garlic to a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and add spice mix, salt and pepper. Toss veggies until combined and coated with olive oil and spices.
- Bake 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
*Can add other veggies such as onion, cauliflower, zucchini if preferred.