- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2-3 medium chicken breasts, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoon chili paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 12 oz bok choy
- sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat avocado oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken. When it’s slightly brown, add garlic and ginger to the chicken while it’s cooking, and reduce heat if it is smoking or garlic is burning.
- Add coconut aminos, red pepper flakes and chili paste, plus 1 tablespoon water. Stir to combine, reduce heat to medium-low. Continue to cook chicken until it is tender.
- Add the remaining coconut aminos and chili paste.
- Stir the bulb pieces of the bok choy into the cooked chicken and cook in the sauce for about 1-2 minutes
- Add the leaves and stir in until cooked.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Serve while hot.