Think of this recipe as a jumping off point into the world of extremely quick and simple bread. While I’m giving you a basic recipe, it is one that can have many ingredients added for extra flavour or taste. As a lover of sweet breads, I tend to add simple keto friendly sugars to mine or cinnamon and use coconut oil as my “fattener” or liquid in my recipe. Customize it to your liking!
3 tbsp almond flour
1 tbsp liquid coconut oil or butter
½ tsp baking powder
- Grease mug or ramekin used for this recipe with either butter or coconut oil.
- Mix dry ingredients together and place inside dish lined with oil.
- Add your oil or butter into the dry mix and stir.
- Crack an egg and add to the mixed ingredients.
- Grab a mini whisk or a fork and stir all ingredients together. Try to ensure you remove air bubbles as best as possible or you will have many larger holes in your bread!
- Set microwave to cook for 90 seconds and place your dish inside. Cook your bread for the full amount.
- Once complete, let bread settle. When cooled, remove bread and toast or use in a recipe! Enjoy!