1 tbsp butter
1 garlic clove
2 ounces raw kale
1 tbsp coconut cream Pinch sea salt
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a small skillet.
- Smash 1 peeled garlic clove and add it to the skillet. Let it cook for about a minute.
- Add 2 ounces of raw baby kale, washed and trimmed from stems to the skillet. Cover with a lid and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- While that’s cooking, separate one egg into two bowls. Add one whole egg to the egg white bowl.
- Add another tablespoon of butter to the skillet and fry the egg and egg white mixture until the desired doneness.
- To start the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 1 tablespoon of coconut cream.
- In a small food processor, add the egg yolk, a pinch of salt, and a good grating of fresh black pepper. Process egg yolk and slowly add the butter/coconut cream mix to incorporate until a smooth cream is formed.
- To serve, cover the plate with your cooked kale, add the fried egg on top, and then add as much hollandaise sauce as you desire.