Keto Bacon Egg Bites are a low-carb breakfast idea that is delicious, quick and easy to make. It’s also perfect for when you’re in a hurry or need something on the go!
6 rashers streaky Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Spray a Texas muffin tin with oil – ideally olive or coconut.
3. Lay 3 slices of bacon in each muffin hole so they form a case.
4. Cook in the oven for 5 mins.
5. Crack in an egg and top with diced bell pepper.
6. Return to oven until cooked, about 5-10 minutes.
7. Top with smashed avocado
➡ Nutritional Information:
Carbs: 9.7g (8.33%)
Net Carbs: 4g (3.43%)
Protein: 50.7g (43.52%)
Fat: 56.1g (48.15%)Total Weight: 116.5g